Friday, January 2, 2009

Sunny AZ

My mom, dad, and I went to visit nana and boppa S. in sunny (and 75 degree) Arizona. I had a great time. My mom and dad could barely get me inside, I loved playing outside! We went swimming, golfing, golf cart riding, and lots more. Golfing with my Russian hat on
Pooped in the big toilet, nana's training me

Boppa let me drive...for real, just on our street though

First time on the big potty, and I pooped. Then I wipe, wave bye-bye, then I flush the toilet.

This is nana and boppa's home in Arizona.
Boppa and I going for a walk

Blowing bubbles.

My first popsicle...MESSY!

Coloring w/ nana, masterpiece!
I ate more blueberries than I put into the muffins. I also ate alot of blackberries, raspberries, oranges and mangos!

3 comments:

Sara Anderson said...

Looks like you had fun Tay! We missed you here when you were gone. I even cried myself to sleep one night saying "Ti Ti." We will be glad when you get home :)

Much Love,

Presley & Parker

PS..nice job on the potty :)

Kjersten Anna Banana or Mama-Mia-Quesadilla said...

Tay---Way to go pal! What a mature 1 year old. You'll have her trained in no time before her baby brother comes in March! Those Grandma's have a strange hold over little ones when you can't get them to do anything, they always seem to do it with ease for Grandma :) Hope you three (four!) had a great trip. See you soon.

Mommy and Daddy Snowden said...

Tay! Wow I'm really impressed, mommy always tries to put me on that wierd thing but I usually end up throwing something in the toilet and get in trouble...I didnt know you were supposed to poop in it ;)
XOXO
G man