We went to Kansas for Thanksgiving to see uncle Ryan and Auntie Lisa. Nana and Boppa S. were there too. They made a great meal, I had fun playing with Max and Drake, their dogs, and we had an early Christmas. The weather was great. We went to the park and a little boy I was playing with asked his mom if they could buy a baby like me:)
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
gobble gobble
We went to Kansas for Thanksgiving to see uncle Ryan and Auntie Lisa. Nana and Boppa S. were there too. They made a great meal, I had fun playing with Max and Drake, their dogs, and we had an early Christmas. The weather was great. We went to the park and a little boy I was playing with asked his mom if they could buy a baby like me:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment